Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the website matthewmurphyphotography.com (the “Website”) operated by Matthew Murphy Photography (“we,” “us,” or “our”).
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please do not use the Website.
1. Use of the Website
– You must be at least 18 years old or have the legal capacity to enter into agreements to use this Website.
– You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
– You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
2. Intellectual Property
– All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, and software, is the property of Matthew Murphy Photography and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
– You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from any content on the Website without our prior written consent.
4. User Content
– You may have the opportunity to submit content, such as comments or reviews, to the Website. By submitting content, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
5. Links to Other Websites
– The Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Matthew Murphy Photography. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
– We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms.
– The Website is provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
8. Limitation of Liability
– In no event shall Matthew Murphy Photography, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your use or inability to use the Website; (ii) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information stored therein; (iii) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website; (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Website by any third party; (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Website; and/or (vi) any user content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party.
9. Changes to the Terms
– We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. By continuing to use the Website after any changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
10. Governing Law
– These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of your Jurisdiction, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
11. Contact Information
– If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org