1. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They allow the website to recognize your device and store information about your preferences or past actions.
2. Types of Cookies We Use
– Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the Website to function properly. They enable basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the Website.
– Functional Cookies: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make on the Website, such as your username or language preferences, and provide enhanced features.
– Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with the Website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. We use Google Analytics for this purpose.
– Marketing Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements and other content that are relevant to your interests. They may be used by advertising networks to track your browsing habits.
– Recognizing your computer or device when you visit the Website.
– Remembering your preferences and settings.
– Analyzing how you use the Website to improve its functionality.
– Displaying personalized content and advertisements based on your interests.
4. Managing Cookies
Most web browsers allow you to control and manage cookies through their settings. You can configure your browser to accept, reject, or delete cookies. Please note that if you disable cookies, some features of the Website may not function properly.
To learn how to manage cookies in your browser, please refer to the browser’s help menu.
5. Third-Party Cookies
Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by third-party websites or services linked to or embedded within the Website. We do not have control over these cookies. You should review the cookie policies of these third parties for more information.
7. Contact Information